Monday 10 August 2009

Look what I found!

I went to a miniature , doll and teddy fair at Canterbury yesterday. I found a shop! A mini one!How fantastic! it was exactly what I needed for my miniature cakes! I have put all the parts together but now I can't stop thinking of the colours I am going to use to paint it.
My shop looked a bit empty as I haven't made that many 1:12 scale cakes so , sorry if some of you think it is a crime, but I have put my other mainiature cakes too in order to fill in the shop a little.





I have got to find the paint now, and...make more cakes!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a great find! Your cakes look so nice in there- I can't wait to see how you decorate it-I love the little chalkboards too! I might need to "borrow" that idea for my little bakery! Hope your week is fab :)