Thursday 8 October 2009

The welcome party!!!!!!!!!!!


Dear everyone,


I hope you will enjoy our little party.It doesn't last long anyway.


I just want to dedicate it to the love , passion and creativity I see in each of your blogs.


I fell in love with this little Prince when I was going from link to link discovering new universes.


Some will recognise those beautiful little treasures that you have sent to me whether it was swaps,rewards or simply gifts from the heart.


Thank you!



Chers tous,


J'espère que vous aimerez notre petite fête.Elle ne dure pas bien longtemps de toute façon.


Je voulais juste la dédier à l'amour, la passion et créativité que je vois dans chacun de vos blogs.


Je suis tombée sous le charme de ce petit prince en papillonant de lien en lien découvrant de nouveaux univers.


Certains reconnaîtront les merveilleux petits trésors que vous m'avez envoyés,qu'il sagisse d'échanges, de récompenses ou simplement de cadeaux venus du coeur.


Merci!


You should be able to download it to watch a bigger version...


Je pense que vous pouvez télécharger la vidéo si vous voulez la voir en plus grand...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed a smile today and you sent one with this post. I love this post and the little film with the party of dolls is just too cute. Thank you for sharing this!

DollMum said...

What a lovely welcome for the handsome new prince from across the ocean - the dolls look so pleased to see him - he will settle in quickly.

Unknown said...

I did have fun !!! thank you !
and Welcome to you little prince so charming.... take care these 2 dolls can be naughty sometimes....

tako aka evangelione said...

Dear Patricia,

I'm so glad to see him so loved by everyone! thank you Patricia for this lovely video, the tea party is awesome! how I wish i could join them ^^ It's such an experience and I am very much enjoy it, thanks so much :)

Lots of loves and hugs and kisses to you panda prince and Patricia:)

Fée des chose said...

What a womderful party!! Quelle belle fête...
I loved it! J'ai adoré...
I want to see more...
je veux en voir plus!
See you...
à bientôt!

Julie said...

Thank you for your visit and your generous words!!! Your blog is delightful...I loved your video of Prince Charming coming home! : )

carla said...

Lovely. Thank you.

Two different Tea parties have been the best parties I've ever attended. One in Windsor, England, the other in Texas.