Sunday 8 August 2010

Meeting a blog friend Part 2 (a lot going on so please bear with us!)




Aliénore is in an incredible mood! She has spent the whole day playing with her friends with colourful baloons!





She has also been very specific about something: she wants to look like a princess. Not only because we are meeting a blog friend in the flesh but because we are going to a wedding!


In a few days, dear blog friends, Aliénore and I are flying to AUSTRALIA!
We are going to my adorable sister's wedding.
You know what? it has been 5 years since I have last seen my sister. I will have a lot to blog about when I am back.


I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.


Aliénore is also very proud to announce that she has now her own Facebook page where you will be able to see averything about her. Please become a fan of the page, she will be over the moon.




Tomorrow we are going to Rochester to meet Geneviève from Miniacollection! How exciting!!!! Have never met a blog friend in the flesh before!
I will update this post tomorrow night to share this moment .

So, will you please bear with us?


oh...and before I forget...Aliénore has been acting very strangely this last days until I found out that she secretely helped Edward ( the garden gnome) go to France to meet another blog friend...I have no idea of what is going to happen to him in the weeks to come.


I hope he is fine this very moment...

7 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

Wow, exciting news! I hope that you have a wonderful trip, and a magical time at your sister's wedding. (Where in Australia are you going?) Ooh, I love the first photo with the balloon - gorgeous x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

coucou copinette, profite bien de ton voyage et de ta soeurette, et reviens-nous avec plein de photos d'Aliénor là-bas hein !!!
dugrobizzz

Kim said...

Patricia- you are going to see your sister???!!!! My heart bursts with happiness for you- travel safely!

PS- I can hardly wait to hear about everyone's travels- you are all traveling over there at your home! Safe wishes to all of you and I hope you have a glorious time with Geneviève ♥

Mademoiselle G said...

L'australie, c'est si loin wouah! Profite de ce super voyage! Et je comprends bien que tu aies hâte de voir ta soeur. Je vis également loin de ma famille et les vois en moyenne une fois au deux ans...on a toujours beaucoup de temps à rattrapper!

Christine said...

Your photo-illustrated stories are always such a treat! Those images of Geneviève looking sideways into the camera are completely charming :)

Anonymous said...

C'est chouette !!!! Bon Voyage !!!!

Marcel et Edward said...

Ne t'inquiète pas ! Marcel est bien arrivé ! On a eu un peu peur pour lui hier (La faute aux daims) mais tout va bien :-) Quel énergie cet Edward !

– Mais qu'est-ce que tu racontes Marcel... Tu vas lui faire peur ! I'm fine !
Edward ❤