Tuesday 5 October 2010

More news



I would like to thank all the lovely comments and very numerous encouragements received concerning my professional choices. Blogland provides a fantastic nework of support . Blogging has changed a lot into our lives, hasn't it? New friends, new universes, endless enchantement at each click of the mouse. Isn't our cyber life magical?

I would also like to thank and welcome all the new followers of Papillon Bleu UK. I hope my little world will help you relax and dream.


Some of you already know that I have just opened my new website, it is still under construction at the moment but feel free to have a look and let me know what you think.

The photo above is a teaser of the dolls I am working on at the moment.

Meanwhile, I have decided to introduce you to the new Pépettes I have in store at the moment. It was such a pleasure making those. They look like mini toddlers!

After I made this little video, I had "banana!banana!" in my head over and over again.

Let's see if it does the same to you.

And don't forget tp stop the music in the sidebar!

Keep on dreaming !

16 comments:

Sans! said...

Hehe, I don't think I have ever had so much fun listening to Bananas, Bananas! :):)

Your dolls will be a hit. I know they are already ! :)

And about the new website, I like what I see so far. Really :).

couleursetgourmandises said...

on est obligé de rêver avec toi....-)
je m'en vais de ce pas découvrir ton site!

mycuriousteaparty said...

This is all so exciting Patricia...

Pan said...

Hi Patricia :-) Your dolls are wonderful! I just had a look at your website and it is brilliant. My best wishes go to you for a very successful venture. Pan x

winterludes said...

je viens de faire un tour sur ton nouveau site, on a carrément envie de s'y installer. tes nouvelles pépettes sont terribles. bisoux

at-the-attic said...

Your website is brilliant! I love the Dolls :-)

Kim said...

I love them, of course! I love your new website too- but I think you should have a guestbook so those of us that own one of your magical little dolls can leave a comment on how incredible they are and how pleasant it is to buy from Papillon Bleu! I wish you tons of success Patricia♥
Bananas, Bananas......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo :)

miniacollection said...

Bravo, bravo! que de progrès... Je suis allée voir ton website, il est très bien et fait envie. Pourquoi winterlude et moi nous n'habitons pas dans le Kent..., sinon nous aurions pu nous inscrire pour un atelier.
Tes pépettes sont trop mignonnes et j'aime comme tu les habilles, je les adore.
Bisous
Geneviève

Gemma (Gempo) said...

Congratulations for all Patricia, I am very happy for you. Follow dream too. Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Bon, je suis fan de tes pépettes! et de la chanson aussi :-D
Ton teaser is teasing me! Ces visages sont magnifiques Patricia !

Bananas, bananas clap clap clap ♬ ♫ ♪

Edward said...

⚁ Jeu ne veau pas rantrai mains tenant ⚂ jeux souie ales colles ⚅ Dis a AliénorE que jeu panse bian a ailes :-D

Edward

Shaheen said...

Beautiful cheek bones.

Plumrose Lane said...

Your work is always so darling! Best of luck with your new website too.
♥Sharon

Evelyn's Wonderland said...

I love your new Pépettes and the video was just adorable and bananas. Your website is looking beautiful and I love everything that you are offering. Best wishes for your new venture. I cannot wait to meet Celine!
~Evelyn

Lise said...

Trop chouette encore une fois !!!

Sara said...

I just love your website and post. So glad I popped by. xx